It’s been a while since I posted anything. Now that I’m back from my Alaskan Adventure I now have time to work on different projects on the boat. In the last week or so I’ve removed all the wiring that went nowhere. Boy did I claim a bunch of copper wire from that clean up exercise. Not only did I clean up my wiring but I also:
• Got a new oil pressure switch
• Got my engine alarm working
• Sewed up a blue canvas cover from my stern tie spool of line
• Made a cover for my barbeque
• Got most of the instrument lights working (need to by a bulb to fix the last light).
My list goes on and on. But at least I’ve now been able to check off a few of my “TO DO LIST” item.
Merry Christmas to all.